Our approach to building and enhancing quality of lives, confidence and a strong sense of core community
We look at the lifespan of critical elements of a building such as structure and vertical circulation, engineering services and internal layouts and partitioning; grouping activities with similar technical requirements; positioning lifts and staircases so that they do not affect future layouts; using standard and universal room sizes and embracing sustainable technologies.
Through our integrated and open approach we learn and work with residents, commissioners, the wider community and all important user groups to clearly understand their essential wants and needs to establish and develop the scope, activity and space requirements.
“Our proven track record measures circa 90% repeat business and is on the increase.”
Listen, analyse & understand
We are skilled at listening to you intelligently to respond to your project needs and communicate with you using plain language, initial sketches and 3D visualisations.
- We liaise with you to understand your project goals.
- We work collaboratively with you, employing integrated building design methods to develop your vision.
- We establish a schedule of accommodation, key adjacencies and workflows, guiding standards and project programmes.
- We visit your site and develop site surveys and constraints.
- We develop initial concept designs and distribution diagrams based on the review of existing work patterns to develop potential solutions.
Review, identify, seek
We believe in creating a building characterised by high-quality design with an Italian edge.
- We develop design proposals using loaded plans and 3D modelling technologies.
- We review your project with all stakeholders including Building Control, Fire Officer, Fixtures Furnisher and Equipment and data requirements.
- We identify challenges to be resolved.
- We lead community and pre-planning consultations.
- We submit planning applications.
Resolve & Deliver Design Solution
Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology (BREEAM) is central to our work. We deliver inspirational design solutions which are achievable and cost-effective.
- We coordinate with other disciplines for planning application support information.
- We submit applications for statutory approvals.
- We deliver a fully-coordinated construction package using the latest Building Information Modelling software.
- We monitor the design development during construction stages.